If you love small business and would like to join our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Production Manager Job.
Design and Production Manager
This will be a part-time remote working position with flexible hours. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, a self-starter and work with little supervision. Experience with fashion design and production is required.
- Familiar with the design and product development process from start to finish, including the apparel manufacturing process
- Conceptualize products and create tech flats/packs for the manufacturing process
- Communicate with factories to bring design to life including assisting in sourcing fabrics, trims, and accessories
- Experience in sourcing factories preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills - ability to negotiate with factories on product pricing and shipping to stay consistent with retail/wholesale pricing and maximize profits
- Have a good understanding of supply chain management and be able to work within budget
- Manage the entire production process to ensure on-time delivery
- Communicate with leadership and internal colleagues about product updates
- Organize production calendar and communicate upcoming collection releases
- Creation of line sheets and sizing guides for all products
- Available throughout the day via text communication
- Flexible working hours as the ideal candidate will have to manage working with U.S. colleagues and also communicate almost daily with overseas partners with time differences.
- Experience with Shopify preferred
Pay is negotiable and will depend on experience.
Orcas Lucille is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.